Reimagined Midcentury Modern house on charming tree-lined street in Forest Hill. Flooded with light, the expansive great room with fireplace flows into the dining area and custom kitchen with high end appliances and thoughtful organization. Also on this level are the master bedroom ensuite, two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. The lower level features a spacious family/game room with sliding doors to deck/yard, an office/home schooling room, a separate den (which was used as fourth bedroom), full bathroom, and laundry room. Direct access to garage and storage room. Landscaped yard includes turf, raised planter beds, patio area with gas firepit, and kids’ fort/swing area- something for everyone! Extensively remodeled to accommodate today’s lifestyle, designer lighting, Bonelli windows/doors, new systems, and a bit of whimsy make this a wonderful house for both entertaining and sheltering in place.
- Open floor plan
- Light filled living room with fireplace
- Dining room opens to kitchen with peninsula for casual dining
- Bright kitchen with modern finishes and appliances
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a deck perfect for a BBQ
- Master bedroom ensuite
- 2 Additional Bedrooms on main level and 4th bedroom/den on lower level
- Spacious Family/Media Room with access to yard
- Separate office (homeschooling area)
- Laundry room
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- An abundance of storage
- One car garage and one car parking in driveway
- Landscaped backyard with sitting area surrounding a gas fire pit and play area including a fort and swing.
- Central Forest Hill location – one block to Forest Hill Muni and 5 blocks to the restaurants and shops on West Portal Avenue.
- Street parking with a neighborhood sticker
Built in 1950
2,976 square feet per architectural plans
Forest Hill HOA Dues: $737.29 per year