Quintessential Edwardian House-like Condo convenient to Fillmore Street shops and restaurants, Lafayette Park and transportation. Featuring traditional detailing combined with modern finishes, this home offers tremendous indoor-outdoor living with direct access to an exclusive use large rear deck and yard with hot-tub and garden. The home has been remodeled with tremendous attention to detail including designer level finishes.
The main living level includes 3 spacious bedrooms, two contemporary full bathrooms and in-unit laundry. An open floor plan of kitchen with center island, dining room and family room open directly, via two sets of French doors, to the exclusive use south-facing deck and garden, along with hot tub. Hardwood floors, rounded bay windows & period details throughout plus an unwarranted 1BR/1BA recently renovated In-Law Unit and large storage at ground level. The entirety of the rear yard is deeded to 2253 California as is the lowest level in–law.
- 3 Bedrooms plus Office or Nursery
- Amazing Pacific Heights Location, just 2 blocks to Fillmore
- Beautifully Remodeled Spacious Condo
- Deeded Renovated In-Law Unit on Lowest Level
- Great Flow from Kitchen/Dining Room to Deck and Yard
- High End Finishes Throughout
- HOA Dues = Expense paid monthly based on real costs
- Huge Deeded Deck and Yard with Palm Tree
- In-Unit Laundry plus laundry area for In-Law unit
- Kitchen and Bathrooms Renovated
Walk Score: 97
Property URL: http://www.2253california.com/