A fabulous blend of traditional elegance & contemporary details, this two level penthouse is graced with an abundance of windows, offers Bay views and a private roof deck.
With an open floor-plan, a profusion of natural light, spacious rooms, hardwood floors and high ceilings, this is a very special home. Features include a huge view master suite, oversized master bath, formal living room with fireplace, eat-in kitchen/family room, 3 bedrooms on one level, abundant closets, additional storage and a separate laundry room.
Prime Broadway address on North-side of the peaceful, tree lined street, just blocks from the restaurants and shops of vibrant Fillmore and Unions Streets and close to distinguished private (and public) schools!
- Two levels of living space estimated at 3622 square feet (per appraisal)
- Four Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms including oversized master suite
- Traditional Elegance combined with contemporary loft-like feel
- Private Roof Deck with tremendous views of the Bay
- Reverse floor-plan with main/entertaining level on top
- Previously Featured in Elle Decor’s UK edition
- Building completed seismic retrofit in 2015
- 6 unit HOA
- Year built – 1905 (per tax records)
Year Built: 1905
Walk Score: 85
Property URL: http://www.2526broadway.com